The PDF file for that same V2R1 manual has more information than the original
link, but not a mapping macro. See the 380th page (which has page number 354).

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/download/DGT3D500.pdf

Or if the V1R13 manual will do, here is a link to the equivalent page:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/DGT2D580/2.2.55

Bill