I don't want to put words in Mohammad's mouth, but from what I gather, he
simply would like JZOS itself to have RRS capabilities. But that is _not_
what it is designed to do. JZOS, to my limited understanding, is designed
as a way to easily run Java programs in a batch job. Wanting RRS
capabilities in JZOS would be similar to being upset that Language
Environment does not come with RRS capabilities built in.

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:15 AM, Peter Ondruška <pondru...@csas.cz> wrote:

> :-) actually, Mohammad, you have received answers to make your (work) life
> easier (and deliver results); in the end it is your decision which way to
> go.
>

> On 10 April 2014 06:19, Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> > Mohammad Khan writes:
> > >Nice argument and something not unexpected of a salesman.
> >
> > Now it's (inaccurate) ad hominem attacks? Gee, thanks.
> >
> > How about debating the merits of the arguments instead of (inaccurately)
> > attacking the messenger? The merits are considerable. I'm not the only
> one
> > who recommended a transaction manager in this very same discussion. In my
> > experience users are getting increasingly frustrated with software
> > developers writing (usually substandard) code to replicate existing
> > functions well implemented in popular, standard application environments.
> > Not every problem ought to be solved as a programming exercise. Unless
> > perhaps a software vendor is trying to sell a lifetime of customer
> > dependency on their uniquely implemented code and associated maintenance
> > services. (Aren't ad hominem attacks fun?)
> >
> > Even so, after providing that important context, I directly answered your
> > questions with two candidates for non-transaction manager solution
> > approaches. A simple thank you is optional but would be appropriate in
> the
> > circumstances, in my view.

> > Timothy Sipples
> > VCT Architect Executive (Based in Singapore)
> > E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com
> >

> --
> S pozdravem * Mit freundlichen Grüßen * Sincerely,
>
> Peter Ondruška
> Česká spořitelna, a.s.
>
> CEN 8650_04, tým řešitelské centrum pro Operations
> Antala Staška 32/1292, Praha 4, 140 00
> mobile: +420 724 500 286
> mailto: pondru...@csas.cz
> http://www.csas.cz

There is nothing more pleasant than traveling and meeting new people!
Genghis Khan

Maranatha! <><
John McKown