There has for some time been a package in JZOS (in the SDK) named
"com.ibm.zosrrs" (in the zosrrs.jar) that includes zAAP enabled wrappers to
*some* RRS apis.
The javadoc has not been published, but this is being worked on.  If you
need more information right now I suggest you open an ETR.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com