Thanks Linda.  But, where would I define the screen parameters, for example; 60
x 132?

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Linda
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 4:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Emulator Screen Size with Attachmate Extra X-treme 9.3

Hey George,

I have an old version myExtra! Enterprise at work. Under Settings, Display are
the usual mod 2 through mod 5 and an option Any Model. Try selecting Any Model.
Then logon on with the logmode (which must already be defined in ComServer). I
use the format of LOG appl, logmode.

As always, YMMV.
HTH,
Linda