Sorry Kolusu, thought I replied to your email off the list. Your solution
works, thank you.

And from cursory looks, and trial runs, it looks like other suggested solutions
work too.

So my or original problem has been solved, thanks to you guys.

Now I'm just mulling about cutting the execution time.

- Vignesh
Mainframe admin