From:   "Vernooij, CP (SPLXM) - KLM" <kees.verno...@klm.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu
Date:   22/04/2014 07:40
Subject:        Re: SORT ando MEMLIMIT best practice
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 16:31
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: SORT ando MEMLIMIT best practice

o What are the consequences of allocating SORTWKn to VIO?

DFSORT refuses SORTWKs in VIO.

Kees.
http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If
you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or
any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other
action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.

employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission
of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in
receipt.
Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered
number 33014286

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.