>From a note I had from Cheryl Watson

IPCS Function 2.6I Level 2 Toolkit Menu
------------------ IPCS MVSLEVEL 2 TOOLKIT -----------------------------
Level 2 toolkit functions are intended to be used as directed by service
Personnel.
S Name Exec Abstract
_ SCTSIOT IEFDDSUM Displays all DDs and DSNs in a job
_ SHOWVCM IEAVSVCM Displays HiperDispatch information
_ SIOTPLUS IEFSIOTP Maps some fields in SIOT,EDL, DDWA, VOLUNIT, etc.
_ SLIPDATA IEAVSLIP Display SLIPcontrol block data
_ SLOTCNT ILRSLOTC Auxiliary slot usage information

This seems to me that the SLOTCNT is internal to IBM and not necessarily
shipped by IBM to customers

Maybe John Ells can respond.

Lizette