From:   Phil Smith III <li...@akphs.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU,
Date:   05/13/2014 03:23 PM
Subject:        Buying desktop software from IBM
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

In the checkout process, it wants to know my "Communication Language" and
my
"Media Language". For the latter, choices include:

Australian English

British English

Eastern European English

English

International English

US English

I'd be hard-pressed to choose among several of those.or to even imagine
what
Eastern European English is?!

Anyone? Bueller?