From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Phil Smith III
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 6:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Buying desktop software from IBM

In the checkout process, it wants to know my "Communication Language" and my
"Media Language". For the latter, choices include:

Australian English

British English

Eastern European English

English

International English

US English

I'd be hard-pressed to choose among several of those.or to even imagine what
Eastern European English is?!

Anyone? Bueller?

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

---