​We usually run ​REPORTMISSINGFIX with FIXCAT(IBM*) - of course, with the
latest HOLDDATA in. This produces a nice list with "titles" of which
category the PTFs belong to.
Although this might point the same 9 PTFs, it will also give you a good
idea of what's missing in your system in other categories.

Regards,

*Lucas Rosalen*