I have this situation/condition.  I installed an IEFUJI exit and it is
preventing logon to TSO, and I can not figure out how to remedy this situation.
 I receive the following series of messages when attempting logon.

IKJ56455I SPJRJ LOGON IN PROGRESS AT 11:38:42 ON JUNE 25, 2014

IKJ56457I LOGON FAILED JCL ERROR IN LOGON PROCEDURE

IKJ56470I SPJRJ LOGGED OFF TSO AT 11:38:42 ON JUNE 25, 2014

ACF82931  ACF2, LOGON ATTEMPT FAILED. SEE MESSAGE MANUAL FOR POSSIBLE CAUSES

ACF82904  ACF2, SESSION TERMINATED.

I have attempted to delete the exit, i.e. SETPROG
EXIT,DELETE,EXITNAME=IEFUJI,MODNAME=IEFUJI.  This results in:
CSV421I MODULE IEFUJI WAS NOT DELETED FROM EXIT IEFUJI.
EXIT NOT DEFINED
** BMI DISCLAIMER **
This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of
the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.
Thank you.