On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Micheal Butz <michealb...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Perpetual is forever

Correct. $37,200 for the perpetual (forever) license. But if you want
to get _upgrades_ or maintenance, that costs 15%, or $5,580, per year
to receive. Without maintenance, you are "stuck" at whatever software
level you receive initially.

--
There is nothing more pleasant than traveling and meeting new people!
Genghis Khan

Maranatha! <><
John McKown