John McKown wrote:

>Thank Google for speech to text on my tablet. I just had cataract surgery on
>my right eye, and I can't type very well. Most of this message was done on my
>android tablet using speech to text

>P.S. sorry for any unusual weirdness (above and beyond my usual weirdness),

I learn from your posts, anyways. It is good that you kindly share your wisdom
for all of us.
(Cross-pollination of knowledge? :-D )

>I had cataract surgery yesterday and my eyes are "out of balance" since only
>one has been done yet. And I don't get new glasses until some time after the
>second surgery in 3 weeks. And, BTW, it when well and I am very pleased.

I'm very sorry to read that you have to get the operation. I know you are
having the same <to remain unnamed> illness just like me, which is probably the
cause of your operation.

All of the very best for you and your family. I hope you can look into this
thing fairly square and can see it through. (pun intended)

Speedy recovery for you and good luck for the second one.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht