Yeah, got this coming up too. Guess they call it lens replacement. My
mother had it and three of my close friends have had it. The one friend with
diabetes has had it the worst and is nearly blind with detached retina
in both eyes that won't heal.

In a message dated 8/18/2014 7:56:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,