Norbert Friemel kindly wrote:

>>To Chandramohan, Harish : I'm just curious, who/what is issueing message
>>'ISGECM1 ...' ? Searches on GOOGLE and IBM gave me false hits...

>A modified version of SYS1.SAMPLIB(ISGECMON)? Just a guess...

That is that! I know the prefix ISG, but ECM got me stranded. I have looked at
ISGECMON and now I remember it. Years ago I investigated the problem of ENQs
which are holding up scheduled jobs and I eventually decided not to use
ISGECMON, but rather use Control-O to trap IEF099I and issue D GRS,C
automagically.

Thanks Norbert for kindly refreshing my decaying, rusty, muddy memory and
saving the last few braincells which I try to reserve for my retirement... ;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht