This looks like it might be buried in your ALLOCXX member in SYS1.PARMLIB.

If you have no MGT Class or Storage Class, then your ACS routines probably did
not do anything to the file.

To find your ACS routines, you need to access the ISPF Application called ISMF
and go to Option 7 or 8, I forget which one.

Lizette