We had to set an IF SLIP trap with JOBNAME= in support of a PMR. As I didn't
specify PRCNTLIM, this was set to 10% by SLIP SET processing.

The slip has been disabled due to PRCNTLIM before a dump was taken (DATA=
wasn't fulfilled so far).

I understand this to mean that the RANGE that is set produced that many PER
interrupts, that slip processing was using more than the allowed 10% of "system
time" and disabled the slip.

What exactly does "x% of system time" mean? Is it a pecentage of the LPAR CP
capacity?

--
Peter Hunkeler