> Is there a misplaced '(' there?  I'm used to coding
> "SPACE=(TRK,pri,(sec,dir))" but that seems to say it should be
> "SPACE=(TRK,(pri,sec,dir))".  Is that right?
I trust that this has worked for you, since you say so. I never tried it that
way. It still surprised me that this should work.

I haven't looked up SPACE parameter's syntax in decades, but for me, the second
subparameter always was primary, optionally secondary, and directory if needed,
all enclosed in paranthesis. The third subparameter is the optional "keyword"
RLSE.

--
Peter Hunkeler