Esmie,

If I am you, I will do the following to find out for myself what the state
of affairs are.

I will create a dataset with

Expiration Attributes

   Expire after Days Non-usage  . : 10
   Expire after Date/Days . . . . : NOLIMIT
   Retention Limit  . . . . . . . : 0

Migration Attributes
  Primary Days Non-usage  . : 4
  Level 1 Days Date/Days  . : 7
  Command or Auto Migrate . : BOTH

And see what happens in the 10 days.
There is nothing like the satisfaction of trying it and finding the answer
yourself.

Greetings

James