Hi all,

We are facing a abnormal Hardware error message on our HMC console. Is this
critical, do we need to fix it now or its a warning message.
could anyone help me please on this.

         Hardware Messages - P002DAB7:LPAR1

       Select   Date   Time   Message Text
    Select   Date   Time   Message Text
 [image: Select]
  October 31, 2014
  2:06:04 PM
  ACT02674W Remote support call failed.
  [image: Select]
   October 31, 2014
   2:06:04 PM
   ACT08035W Transmit service data to the remote service support system
failed.
  [image: Select]
   November 14, 2014
   2:03:25 PM
   ACT02674W Remote support call failed.
  [image: Select]
   November 14, 2014
   2:03:25 PM
   ACT08035W Transmit service data to the remote service support system
failed.
  [image: Select]
   November 16, 2014
   4:39:36 PM
   External Time Source contact via Network Time Protocol (NTP) message
  [image: Select]
   November 16, 2014
   4:49:36 PM
   External Time Source contact via Network Time Protocol (NTP) message
  [image: Select]
   November 16, 2014
   5:19:36 PM
   External Time Source contact via Network Time Protocol (NTP) message
  [image: Select]
   November 16, 2014
   5:19:36 PM
   External Time Source contact via Network Time Protocol (NTP) message
  [image: Select]
   November 21, 2014
   2:03:25 PM
   ACT02674W Remote support call failed.
  [image: Select]
   November 21, 2014
   2:03:25 PM
   ACT08035W Transmit service data to the remote service support system
failed.
  [image: Select]
   November 22, 2014
   2:24:08 PM