From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 8:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: CANCEL TSO Logon?

My logon PROC is set up to bypass any solicitor and put me directly at:

     IKJ56700A ENTER USERID -
    userif

Oops!  Typo.  I recognize it by sight or by proprioception an instant after I
press ENTER.  But "USERIF" is another valid user ID in my department.  I'm at
the TSO GUI LOGON panel.  I don't want to enter a password and risk revoking my
coworker's account.  I'd like to overtype the last character in USERIF:

    Enter LOGON parameters below:                   RACF LOGON parameters:
    Userid    ===> USERIF

Damn!  The field is not modifiable!  (Why?)  If I press END, I'm disconnected
(why?) and must reconnect.  Is there any way to get directly back to IKJ56700A?
Or even better, to change the Userid and continue with the logon?