Sam,

Thanks for your hint. However, I would expect the final fix to this error to
look different,
because a subpool number is not meaningful in the context of DESERV FUNC=GET_G .
(please see:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSLTBW_2.1.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r1.idad500/deservgetg.htm
 )
So this AIF statement should probably just be restored to the HDZ1D10 level and
again just read:

         AIF   ('&FUNC' EQ 'GET').CHKSUB                                00398300

Anyway, I still have a PMR open regarding DESERV (see APAR OA45505) and I can
try to report this issue in that context if you like.

Regards,
Klaus Stanislawiak