esmie moo wrote:

>I am having a problem trying to send the output from one LPAR to another
>LPAR's remote printer.

It depends on HOW the printer is defined in the first place. What system is
managing that printer? TCPIP printer subsystem? External writer? JES2 connected
printer? Something else?

>//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=A,DEST=RKEM1,RMT102

Try DEST=(node,printername)

DEST=(RKEM1,RMT102)

We have for example this DEST=(<third party printer system>,<LU of that
printer>)

>I looked at the doc : OSMVS JCL User’s Guide but I couldn't find an example.
>Can someone help me correct the problem.

This is hard, because documentation just say something about 'remote' or
'userid' for JES2, but only 'device-name' for JES3.

You should look in JCL Ref for more details, not JCL User's Guide.

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht