In <1425391952.58810.yahoomailba...@web122305.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>, on
03/03/2015
   at 06:12 AM, esmie moo <esmie_...@yahoo.ca> said:

>//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=A,DEST=RKEM1,RMT102

That is invalid syntax, just as the message says. If you want to
specify a parameter as a list, then you must enclose the list in
parentheses,

>I get the following error:
>3 IEFC006I POSITIONAL PARAMETERS MUST BE SPECIFIED BEFORE KEYWORD
>PARAMETERS

Which means exactly what it says. Since the value of DEST= is not
enclsed in parentheses, the comma terminates it and RMT102 is a
misplaced positional parameter. OTOH, you might want to submit a
requirement to IBM for a more explicit error message, e.g., "IEFC006I
POSITIONAL PARAMETER 'RMT102' MUST BE SPECIFIED BEFORE KEYWORD
PARAMETER 'DEST='"