Bustin loose on my rhymes,
can you say five nines,
pumping reliable pistons,
running on z systems

On 10/03/2015 12:22 AM, Lucas Rosalen wrote:
I guess that's kinda unlikely as IBM is replacing "System z" by "z
Systems". Can you come up with another rhyme? :)

Lucas
Em 09/03/2015 11:41, "David Crayford" <dcrayf...@gmail.com> escreveu:

On 9/03/2015 10:31 PM, Ed Jaffe wrote:

On 3/9/2015 7:14 AM, David Crayford wrote:

I wish my hair was as dark as yours Ed and I'm only 44!

I wish I knew lua as well as you do, so we're even...

Touche! Great video (and tune). Maybe next time get them all rapping and
break dancing to "I'm free to be me on system z" to a DrDre track :).