On 3/9/2015 7:51 AM, David Crayford wrote:

Agreed, it's money well spent. It's a fantastic video which made me laugh out loud. Some of those guys probably need a hip replacement after busting a move (that's a joke!).

Haha! Thanks! The video was met with cheers and applause at its Seattle debut and is being well received via social media channels. Personally, I think the pop/dance song format was a smart choice, the singer is very likeable, the SHARE folks are obviously having fun, and the message is spot on.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc