From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Ed Finnell
Sent: Friday, 13 March 2015 9:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Knowledgecentre versus the library server

ISTM it's not the software but the management of the software that's sorely
lacking. Seems to be no concept of service levels or availability, Other than
us yakking about it, it's probably costing them big time in productivity and
efficiency. But then you'd have to be measuring it to notice.

In a message dated 3/12/2015 6:00:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,