Am in touch with IBM NY but was looking for old mainframe buddies in Windsor .. seems they're not on IBM-MAIN.

On 2015-04-15 1:58 PM, Tom Marchant wrote:
On Wed, 15 Apr 2015 12:58:50 -0400, Graham Hobbs wrote:

I don't think there's any IBM mainframes in Windsor anymore
I don't know if there are either, but if I stand up at my desk and look
to the south I can see Windsor across the river. There are still
mainframes in Detroit.

looking for any dinosaurs who might be cajoled into help develop/present
a mainframe case at County level.
Depending on what you have in mind, you might be able to get
Compuware to help. And what about IBM?