What's 'TDM' in Poughkeepsie?

On 2015-04-16 6:16 AM, John Abell wrote:
Hi,

Thanks.  I believe Mike Baldwin sent you a note.  He is originally from
Kingsville.  I will talk with  him this morning as we sit beside each other at
the TDM.
Yours truly,
John T. Abell
Tel:            800-295-7608    Option 4
President
International:  1-416-593-5578  Option 4
E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Fax:            800-295-7609

International:  1-416-593-5579

International Software Products
www.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient), please
contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive emails
on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception,
tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.