From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Gibney, David Allen,Jr
Sent: 27 May, 2015 1:26
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Slow storage creep in SYSTEM.SYSSTC

We just had a zPCR study. There weren't any real surprises, but the "Workload
CS Samples for" my production Lpar shows a very slow creep in the SYSTEM.SYSSTC
workload. I am z/OS 1.13 at RSU1408. As far as I know, I neither have nor
really can control what falls into SYSSTC. It's all z/OS.

I recently stopped the practice of monthly IPLs and am a little concerned. The
growth rate is slow and I have ample head room.

Just tossing it out here for thought on identifying the guilty software?

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

e-mail, and delete this message.