From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Martin Packer
Sent: 27 May, 2015 15:21
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Slow storage creep in SYSTEM.SYSSTC

I wouldn't use a command but rather proper regular timestamped information
- to get the behaviour. That would be 72-3 for suitably-coded report
classes.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
zChampion, Principal Systems Investigator,
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: