Sorry, I posted before second cup of coffee. It was Peter Hunkeler:

The new AFP-L discussion list is open for subscriptions.

I hope to get the experts and the users back on board to quickly

reestablish an AFP community.

(The former list at Topica seems to be dead since October 2012.)

Please spread the word among your colleagues involved in AFP who might

not follow this list.

To join the list, send an email to lists...@listserv.uga.edu with the

following single line body:

         SUBSCRIBE AFP-L <firstname> <lastname>

The Web interface to access the list archives and to post to the list is

at

         http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/afp-l.html

In a message dated 5/30/2015 11:03:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,