OK, this is sorta OT, but related: in the late 1990s I had the pleasure of
working for a while at a customer site. Some of the time I used a
coax-connected device with a large (for the time) screen that could either
support four 3279 sessions at once, or one 3279 session that took the whole
screen (you could switch modes; in single-session mode, you'd then cycle
through the sessions). The single-session mode was great late at night when
very tired.

Anyone remember this device? It wasn't IBM.

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Pommier, Rex <rpomm...@sfgmembers.com>
wrote:

> Probably the last time they sold one.  :-)
>
> Rex

zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"