Hello Tony-san,

I already have read many DFSORT related posts in many Wed sites but could
not find the answer.
I know that the first 2 bytes of the variable record (RDW) contains the
length of the record. But based on my knowledge of DFSORT,  that value of
the field could not use as the pointer in DFSORT control statement
parameter to select the last 8 bytes.
So I'm asking the way to do it by DFSORT.

Thank you.

Minoru Massaki - (M*M)

全先 実  -  Minoru Massaki  (M*M)
E-mail: mmass...@gmail.com