Hello Bart:

 Yes. Our target is to do dynamic activation in the new systems. We've seen in
the Redbook HCD and Dynamic I/O reconfiguration it's not possible if you don't
share the iodf user catalog. It's mandatory has the same HLQ in all systems and
the only way is share a user catalog like you say. We'll create a new iodf user
catalog in a volume used in all systems and with the same HLQ. With this
configuration we'll be able to do dynamic activacion in all sysplex.

Regards