kehrjuer...@t-online.de (Juergen Kehr) wrote:
Hello,

we are using SMP/E PMA to build a report about the products applied in our CSI.
For some of the FMIDs the report does not give order information, as this
sample shows:

FMIDs Without Order Information
TZOS100 HHC2102 HCF V2 R1
HHOP801 Rational Developer for System z
HJVA600 IBM 31-Bit SDK for z/OS Java Technology Edition
HJVA601 IBM 31-Bit SDK for z/OS Java Technology Edition
HJVB600 IBM 64-Bit SDK for z/OS Java Technology Edition
HPRF450 PSF for z/OS Base
HXFR2C0 IBM Infoprint Transforms - Transform to AFP
HXFR220 IBM Infoprint Transforms - for AFP Common Transform
HXFR221 IBM Infoprint Transform for AFP to HP PCL
HXFR223 IBM Infoprint Transform for AFP to Adobe PDF

If you list the PRODUCT entries, are the order numbers present in them?

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing