Luminex, has virtualization appliance and provides migrations services
*Carlos Bodra
IBM Certified zEnterprise
Sao Paulo - SP - BRAZIL*
Em 30/07/2015 14:58, Tony Harminc escreveu:
On 30 July 2015 at 13:02, Pfister, Nathan
<nathanpfis...@donegalgroup.com> wrote:
I am possibly looking to contract out a migration of legacy data mainly housed
on 3480 and 3490 tapes.  We no longer have the capability to read these tapes
(as we no longer have the drives necessary) so I want to virtualize these tapes
(z/OS and VSE tapes both).  I was wondering if anyone could recommend any
company that could do this type of migration that you may have worked with in
the past.
Cartagena Software does exactly this kind of thing.  They have a lot
of experience.  http://cartagena.com/

Tony H.