As far as I know, there is no good way to compare with ACS routines
automatically.
I only compared with two SMS configuration based on SMS Configuration
Report produced by NaviQuest batch job.
I compared Base Configuration, SMS constructs, Tape Library definition,
DASD volumes (SG), and accounting information only.

For comparing with two SCDSs, what I did is following

1) Generate each SCDS's SMS Configuration Reports
       from DCOLLECT SMS data by NaviQuest.
2) Modify the generated reports for comparing by DFSORT.
      Adding each construct name and sequence number on each output record
line.
3) Compare with two modified report by DFSORT JOINKEY and
      generate a report which contains each report line side by side.
     And column 1 of the report has indicator, 1 is report 1 only, 2 is
report 2 only,
       B is exactly same record line, * is content is different.

I did compare with two SMS Configuration Reports by SUPERC,
but the SUPERC could NOT compare it correctly.

If you are interested in my DFSORT jobs, please contact me offline.

Minoru Massaki - (M*M)

mmass...@gmail.com

全先 実  -  Minoru Massaki  (M*M)
E-mail: mmass...@gmail.com