On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 3:02 AM, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl>
wrote:

> W dniu 2015-08-28 o 06:19, Timothy Sipples pisze:
>
>> Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
>>
>>> c) IMHO it is bad idea to make any system directly accessible from
>>> Internet. Mainframe, any kind of Unix, Linux, Windows...
>>>
>> Which leaves...what? Is Wang still selling machines? (But those were
>> systems, too...)
>>

> Well...
> OS/2 and it's successor eComStation
> VMS aka OpenVMS
> OS/400
>
> (now more funny answers)
> iOS
> Android
> PC DOS (it's hard to find server working uder DOS, but...)
> BeOS
> NetWare
> FreeBSD

​The NetBSD and OpenBSD projects will have their seconds call on you for
ignoring them.

QNX

The die hard AmigaDOS people will be wanting an apology for being ignored
 -- yet again. The CP/M people have all died, so no worries from them.
[grin]. But the real danger from omitting somone is from the Mac OSX
people. They tend to be fanatics.

--

Schrodinger's backup: The condition of any backup is unknown until a
restore is attempted.

Yoda of Borg, we are. Futile, resistance is, yes. Assimilated, you will be.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown