Thanks Lizette -

Here is the PARMS that I have used in BPXPRMxx -

FILESYSTYPE TYPE(NFS)
ENTRYPOINT(GFSCINIT)
PARM('biod(6),Bufhigh(128),nfsv4domain(xxx.xxxx.com)')
ASNAME(MVSNFSC,'SUB=MSTR')

Here is the JCL for started task MVSNFSC -

//MVSNFSC PROC SYSNFS=SYS1
//********************************************************************
//*                                                                  *
//*  OS/390 NETWORK FILE SYSTEM CLIENT START UP PROC(HDZ11TC)        *
//*                                                                  *
//*  CHANGE HISTORY                                                  *
//*  change to log1 and 2 to move off tecwk volumes....cde  1/10/3   *
//*  $L41=NFSC,HDZ11SE,960120,SJPLJST: NFS Client support            *
//*  $KAB0020=NFSC,HDZ11TC,970425,SJPLPKL: Update FMID               *
//*                                                                  *
//********************************************************************
//MVSCLNT  EXEC PGM=BPXVCLNY,
//             REGION=0M,
//             TIME=1440
//*
//*     STEPLIB CONSISTS OF NFSLIB AND LANGUAGE ENVIRONMENT LIBRARIES
//*             CHANGE THE NAMES AS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR INSTALLATION
//*       NOTE: EACH OF THESE LIBRARIES MUST BE AUTHORIZED
//*
//* &TCPIP..TCPIP.DATA IS TCP/IP DATA FILE
//* &SYSNFS..NFSLIB IS OS/390 NETWORK FILE SYSTEM CLIENT
//*                    TARGET LIBRARY
//* &SYSLE..SCEERUN IS LANGUAGE ENVIRONMENT RUNTIME LIBRARY
//*
//SYSTCPD  DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS3.OS.TCPIP.PROFILE.OS390R25(TCPDATA)
//STEPLIB  DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=&SYSNFS..NFSLIBE
//         DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.LE.SCEERUN
//*
//*SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=O
//SYSPRINT DD   DUMMY,DCB=(LRECL=133,BLKSIZE=133,RECFM=F)
//********************************************************************
//*                                                                  *
//* THE SYSMDUMP DATASET NEEDS TO BE PRE-ALLOCATED TO THE            *
//* DCB SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED BY SYSMDUMP                          *
//*                                                                  *
//********************************************************************
//*SYSMDUMP DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=&NFSPRFX..SYSMDUMP
//*OUTPUT   DD   SYSOUT=O
//OUTPUT   DD   DUMMY,DCB=(LRECL=133,BLKSIZE=133,RECFM=F)
//*SYSERR   DD   SYSOUT=O
//SYSERR   DD   DUMMY,DCB=(LRECL=133,BLKSIZE=133,RECFM=F)
//*
//********************************************************************
//*                                                                  *
//* NFSCMSG1 AND NFSCMSG2 DD'S ARE                                   *
//* THE TWO CLIENT LOG DATA SETS NEED TO BE PRE-ALLOCATED            *
//*  AS SEQUENTIAL FILES.                                            *
//* THE DCB WILL BE SET TO (VB,LRECL=137,BLKSIZE=6144)               *
//* ONCE MVSCLNT IS STARTED, REGARDLESS OF THE ALLOCATION DCB.       *
//* INITIALLY, WE RECOMMEND SPACE=(CYL,(2,5),RLSE)                   *
//NFSCMSG1 DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.TCPIP.MVSNFSC.MSC1.LOG1
//NFSCMSG2 DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.TCPIP.MVSNFSC.MSC1.LOG2

I do not have any defined checklist that I'm following. :-(

Regards,