From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of John Eells
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 6:30 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Electronic Service Agent V1.2

Richards, Robert B. wrote:
I received a notice that the product IBM Electronic Service Agent 1.2
(5655-F17) is being discontinued September 30th, 2016. I went looking for
replacement information and found a webpage that had no replacement indicated
under a column of that heading.

Is there some other product that I should have to provide its functionality in
lieu of a replacement?  At least they are giving plenty of lead time to resolve
this.

What are you using it for?

--
John Eells