From: Terry Sambrooks [mailto:terr...sam...@btc...com]
Sent: October 12, 2015 11:17
Subject: Re: Using MGCRE with JES2 Commands

In respect of "Please post the full IEE707I message and the command attempted."
The reality is that ANY z/OS command is accepted but ANY JES2 command is
rejected so if I use $DSPOOL as an example the message received
is:

IEE707I $DSPOOL NOT EXECUTED

If the program were not linked AC(1) it would SD22 which it does not. I am the
security guy and as such own JES%.** which ought to give me access to commands
which do not have an explicit profile, or so I thought. [snip]