Hi

I have resolved the issue I was having with MGCRE and it was nothing to do
with security. I did try the WARN setting within RACF and I also
experimented with RACROUTE (which is another story) but ultimately the
problem lay with command length.

Because the TEXT length on MGCRE can be up to 126 characters I defined an
area of that size and left the length fixed. This worked OK for z/OS
Commands, but it would seem that JES2 is more picky. By calculating the
command length and storing it in the TEXT prefix area, the program is now
working fine.

Kind Regards - Terry

Director
KMS-IT Limited
228 Abbeydale Road South
Dore
Sheffield
S17 3LA
UK

Reg : 3767263

Outgoing e-mails have been scanned, but it is the recipients responsibility
to ensure their anti-virus software is up to date.