Mike,
If you think about it - SYSDSN actually tries to validate info about the DSN or
DSN(MEMBER)
So a Recall would be necessary just in case a member name was requested and
SYSDSN needed to see if it was there.

If an RFE was requested for SYSDSN to use SYSDSN(dataset) NORECALL, then if it
was migrated would you want the response to be OK - dataset found or MIGRATE -
Dataset found but it is migrated?

If the later, I might code the REXX to do a LISTC ENT(dataset) VOL and parse to
see if the volume was MIGRATE or not.  If Migrate I would then flag it and move
on.

Lizette