At 03:57 -0500 on 10/26/2015, Norbert Friemel wrote about Re: Redirect or hide IEBCOPY output when using the TSO RECE:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2015 00:34:13 -0400, Robert A. Rosenberg wrote:

At 09:51 -0500 on 10/25/2015, Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote about
Re: Redirect or hide IEBCOPY output when using the TSO RECE:

In <p06240405d2508dc524bc@[192.168.1.242]>, on 10/23/2015
    at 09:25 PM, "Robert A. Rosenberg" <hal9...@panix.com> said:

WAD is often a misspelling of BAD (Broken As Designed)

Yes, but it is not even close to PRS, which acknowledges that there is
a defect.

What does PRS stand for?

Permanent ReStriction
https://www-304.ibm.com/support/customercare/sas/f/handbook/acronyms.html

Which reads "A programming error was found but will not be corrected. The error will be a permanent restriction in the product."

Which is not even the same as WAD. WAD says the coding does what the specs say it should while PRS says, in effect, that due to a coding error the code does not match the specs so instead of fixing the problem we are altering the specs to match the behavior of the bad code.

Neither of these cases cover my suggested BAD case where it is the design that is defective/inadequate.

Norbert Friemel