From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Field, Alan
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:47 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):HMC and JAVA and Browser ...again/still

I was able to use the integrated console maybe once before it all quit again.

I have the JAVA console log but I don't know how to interpret it to decide
what's wrong, or to fix it if I could.

How do I open a IBM service request to the HMC folks to send them the java
console and hopefully have them tell me how to fix it?

I have poked around in SR both hardware and software but it isn't obvious how
to get a request to the HMC folks

Thanks

Alan Field
Systems Engineer Principal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN

651.662.3546

you are not the named addressee you must not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.