Thanks to all. I have been talking to IBM HW support. Not sure their
recommendation helped but I have discovered:

Using my default browser, Aurora (Firefox Developer Edition ver 44) I can’t
access.

Chrome ver 46.0.2490.86 m I can’t access

IE ver 9.0.8112.16421 I can’t access

Firefox ESR ver 38.4.0 I CAN access

IBMs recommendation appeared to be for lower levels of Java and HMC, however
the SHARE presentation by Brian Valentine states
 “JAVA 8.x and HMC 2.13.0 Remote Browser connection will work – no
customization required”

That is my configuration Java 8 and HMC 2.13.0 and with an appropriate choice
of browser it seems to be true.

Alan Field
Systems Engineer Principal
Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN