From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Vernooij, CP (ITOPT1) - KLM
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 12:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS and hiperspaces

Hi,

I suggest you also consider dataspaces. With regard to what users can do with
them and what impact they have on the system, they are similar: they use
virtual (and therefor central storage). E.g. IEFUSI has only one value to limit
the a user's use of hiper- and dataspaces. A special user is DFSORT, which can
use huge amounts of it, but takes well care not to the impact the system to
much.

Kees.