Hello All,

I need some assistance with being able to get a proper DP assigned to a set
of tasks. The problem is this;

I have 2 tasks, SYSVIEW and CICSLOGR and many CICS tasks. CICSLOGR is a
subtask attached by SYSVIEW.

In WLM, SYSVIEW is set to a service class of 'monitor' with an importance
of 1 and velocity of 75.

The CICS regions are set to a service class of 'CICSA' which has an
importance of 1 and velocity goal of 65.

However, what I see is that the CICS regions run at a DP of F6 and SYSVIEW
is at F4.

How can I make sure that SYSVIEW and CICSLOGR run at a higher DP? I'm on
z/OS 1.13 and in a sysplex environment.

Looking forward to your response. Thanks.