On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 18:26:07 -0600 SUBSCRIBE IBM-MAIN Harold Gray
<harold.g...@mantissa.com> wrote:

:>Yes, that is the one I replied to.  I guess it started a new number since it
was so old.  I was searching on the IEFSSREQ requests and saw the function code
11 which is exactly what I am doing.  The R15 rc is 0 and the SSOBRETN value is
0 on any destination I submit to the function.  I was wondering if  JES2 has
changed as I don't know when the IEFSSREQ quit working.  I noticed in the SSUS
block, we were defaulting to version 0 (SSUSVER) so I changed the code to
specify version 1 and increased the length of the block to 32 thinking maybe
JES didn't work right with a version 1 block.  I left the flag byte SSUSFLG1
set to X'00' but no difference.

Did it ever work?

Show your code.

http://www.dissensoftware.com